Real World Projects For Azure Data Engineer
The exact projects on which Azure Data Engineers works in their day to day work.
Project 1: Connect Vehicles
• Understand Problem Statement• Learn How to Design Data Solution• Develop the architecture diagram• Implement each services End to End
Project 2: AP Morgan Data Platform
• Implement Azure Data Factory data pipelines• Write business logic in pySpark• Connect Databricks with ADF and SQL Server• Test End to end solution
Who is the Instructor of this Course?
• 14+ Years Experienced IT professional
• Microsoft Certified Trainer
• Microsoft Certified Solution Architect
• Founder of Azurelib.com
• Linkedin Celebrity with having 24K+ Followers
• Helped many organization to build Data data platforms
The Full Curriculum
PROJECT 1: SMART VEHICLES• Understand the Vehicle System Use Case
• Create Architect Diagram for Vehicles Data engineering Solution
• Practical Lab: Create S3 bucket in the AWS Account and upload data.
• Practical Lab: Create ADLS Storage account(Landing Folder)
• Practical Lab: Create Azure Data Factory Account For Data pipelines
• Practical Lab: Create Azure Key Vault and Add the secrets
• Practical Lab: Create Pipeline End to end pipeline with triggers enabled
• Practical Lab: Create Azure Function with blob trigger logic
• Azure Function: Update the JSON Format
• Create Azure SQL Server and Database
• Practical Lab: Add another pipeline for moving data from Staging to SQL DB
• End to End TestingPROJECT 2: AP MORGAN DATA PLATFORM• Project 2: AP Morgan Data Platform Introduction
• Project 2: Architecture Diagram
• Practical Lab: Create Azure Data Lake Storage account and Drop input files
• Practical Lab: Create Azure Databricks Account Workspace
• Practical Lab: Azure SQL Server
• Practical Lab: Connect SQL DB with SSMS and Create MetaData / Schema table
• Practical Lab: Azure Key Vault to keep SQL server password and SAS token Lab
• Practical Lab: Create a secrets scope in Databricks
• Practical Lab: Create Cluster in Azure Databricks
• Practical Lab: Add a notebook in Databricks and Implement the Business Logic
• Practical Lab: Azure Data Factory For AP Morgan
• Practical Lab: Create Azure Databricks Linked Service in ADF
• Practical Lab: Create ADF Pipeline to call Notebook and Test End to End Flow
Real time implementation, no dummy use case.
Can be added as part of your resume.
Showcase as experience in interviews and discussion.
Architecture solution with best practices Included.
Single projects involve various component integration like ADF, ADLS, Databricks, Azure SQL DB, Key Vault.
Solves the problem of, real-time experience for new Data engineers.
Certificate on course completion
Unlock The Projects Today